Our 2022 Annual Meeting of Members will take place online, via Zoom, on Wednesday, March 9th at 7:15pm.
For the Zoom meeting link, check your email or log into iCrew, click on the calendar icon and choose March 9th, 2022.
The BIR Annual Meeting serves many purposes, several of which are mandated by our BIR Bylaws:
· We review the 2021 Financial Report presented by our BIR Treasurer.
· We vote on our 2022 BIR Board of Directors Slate.
· We review the challenges and successes of the previous year.
· We vote on our 2022 BIR Volunteer of the Year.
· We connect with, and support each other, because as we all know, we’re stronger…and happier together!
Additionally, the Board of Directors has undertaken the updating of our Bylaws to reflect the actual workings of BIR, and to ensure flexibility for Boards in the future. The complete Bylaws with proposed amendments are linked here for your review, along with a summary page for quick reference. We will also be voting to approve these changes at the Annual Meeting. Should you have any questions about the proposed amendments, please contact our Board President, Kris Kutchera at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to vote, you will need to pay your Annual Dues. Our Annual Dues ($100 for Junior rowers and $200 for Adult rowers) play a critical role in “keeping BIR afloat” by substantially covering ongoing expenses like:
- USRowing organizational membership
- Administrative costs including administrative salaries and software
- Office and storage rent
So whether you have a Junior rower, or are an Adult rower, Pay Your Dues, Cast Your Vote…And Keep BIR Afloat.
Each member is entitled to one vote.
Parents, please log onto iCrew and pay your dues by clicking the “My Payments” tab today. Other Adults, join the Adult Members 2022 team and then click the “My Payments” tab.